JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM
We are 15 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the size of an apple.
Baby T's legs are growing longer than his/her arms now...(phew!)
Baby T. can sense light now.
Nothing new to report.......except that I still haven't had Chipotle.
FOOD AVERSIONS
We are 15 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the size of an apple.
Baby T's legs are growing longer than his/her arms now...(phew!)
Baby T. can sense light now.
We find out the Baby's sex in a little more than 4 weeks...March 11th to be exact! Don't forget to vote.
My next appointment is Feb. 16th...the day after Jake's birthday!
FOOD CRAVINGSNothing new to report.......except that I still haven't had Chipotle.
FOOD AVERSIONS
I'm starting to get tired of the smoothies I've been drinking every morning especially since I threw one up this morning....:(
REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY
No new reasons today.
BABY BELLY @ 15 WEEKS (well it's been one of those days...so I'll post the picture tomorrow)
**two days late but here's the picture finally...
3 comments:
You need to get to Chipotle, woman....can't wait to find out what this next little T will be!
Aww, you're so stinkin' cute! No more thowing up, ya hear?
Hi! You're cute :) And that shirt looks familiar. love you!!
Post a Comment