So what do you think? Is that something you'd be interested in reading? More than likely whether I get a million responses saying "YES!" or one measely "yes..." I will do it anyways...cause that's how I roll.
Living a natural and organic life has become sort of like a hobby for me and while there are still some things that I haven't switched over yet it is still a BIG part of our day.
I know there will be a few of you readers...ha! who am I kidding...I only have a few readers! Anyways I'm sure there are some of you who think I'm wierd and crazy for doing the things I do (my brother..to name names ;)...but you will soon learn the reason why I do the things I do....It's life changing......I promise! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating....a little. :)
The reason for the title is because some of the people in my family call me a hippie.....they just don't get it....so I'm here to set them straight. ;) I am the furthest thing from a hippie and just for fun I'm going to name a few reason why...
HOW COULD I BE A HIPPIE IF...
1. I have never used drugs such as marijuana and LSD to explore alternative states of consciousness.
2. I do not listen to pyschedlic rock.
3. As far as I know Woodstock is just a cute bird from Charlie Brown.
4. I've only been to San Francisco once.
5. I wouldn't be caught dead in anything tie-dyed.
6. I've never ridden in a VW bus....that one kind of makes me sad...they are kinda cute.
7. I was born in the 80's and while I sported my fair share of bell-bottoms it was not for peace, love or (no) war.
So what do you say? Do you want to hear about my natural, organic and green adventure? You might be surprised about the reasons behind my "tree-huggerness". I promise it's not because I'm one of those pro-global warming yahoos.
So if you feel so inclined leave me a comment with your thoughts on the matter...and either way I plan on sharing every Friday.
2 comments:
I vote yes on the Hippy Reports. Nothing wrong with sharing information that could be useful to others. Go on, girl!
I would love it! I am always looking for more ways that our family can become more green.
And I can't believe you have only been to San Fransisco once...
Post a Comment