We are 13 weeks today. Hello second trimester...it's nice to see you...again.
Baby T. is about the size of a medium shrimp....(HEY! who ya callin' a shrimp?!)
He or She has fingerprints on his or her tiny fingertips.
His or Her body is starting to catch up with his or her head....(which isn't saying much in this family of big heads!)
I'm getting tired of writing his or her....we find out the sex in about 6 weeks...March 11th.
I've been having braxton hicks contractions since 6 weeks...my doctor said they don't call it braxton hicks that early though...it's just cramping....but feels just like the BH. I got them with Delia around 18 weeks and 13 weeks with Madie. For me they continue throughout the WHOLE pregnancy....:)
My next appointment is Feb. 16th.The silliest, littliest things are making me all mushy and emotional...but I've yet to actually cry this pregnancy...I think....?
FOOD CRAVINGS
No new cravings, but I did recently realize that we didn't eat at Chipotle last week...so I'll probably need me some of that this week.
FOOD AVERSIONS
I can't think of anything right now....
REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY
My face isn't breaking out like it did with the girls.
Uggg! I know there are more I just can't remember them. I'll start writing them down when I think of them.
BABY BELLY @ 13 WEEKS
2 comments:
Can't wait for March 11!!!
Me too, can't wait to find out what gender Baby T is!! Cute belly, still so so small.
Post a Comment