I enjoyed reading your guesses. I'm happy to say that it is not a raccoon or skunk. I don't think I would find one of them quite as cute. We have had a few caterpillars in our house actually...and no it wasn't one of those. I wish there were more birds hanging around (I plan on getting a bird feeder soon).
My little friend is a squirrel. The very first time I saw him he was hanging onto the tree trunk upside down looking directly into my kitchen window.
So I looked into what he might like to eat and let Delia throw sunflower seeds and walnuts in our front yard to lure him...er I mean feed him. I'm pretty sure he thinks our yard is awesome. Why else would he come back everyday?
Here he is lounging in our tree.
This is where he likes to crack open the sunflower seeds.
And sometimes he scampers up the tree and eats his little treats up here.
My little friend needs a name. I've been calling him Mr. Squirrel but that just isn't cutting it. When I asked Delia what his name should be she said, "Hekabada". Madeline just looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her. So now I need your help. What do you think I should name him?Guess who showed up while I was writing this very post?
No comments:
Post a Comment