Monday, March 30

10 Months Old Already!

Madeline is 10 months old today...and she's sick :( We took her in to see the doctor today. Turns out she has an ear infection and a mild case of bronchiolitis (a.k.a. RSV). Which means she has a runny nose, slightly wheezy, yucky cough, isn't sleeping well, irritable, cranky,...oh and she's teething!! The doctor gave us an inhaler for her wheezy cough. Which we only plan on using if she gets worse. We kind of like to do things naturally around here. And since this thing just has to run it's course we are going to try to make her as comfortable as we can without the use of drugs or inhalers. We bought a humidifier and the doctor also sent us home with a syringe and some saline drops for her nose...that should be fun :) As for the ear infection I plan on putting some breastmilk in her ear.......yes I said breastmilk...I heard that it helps. I've actually heard that it can help heal a lot of things. We also have some colloidal silver...it's a natural antibiotic. I think those few things and lots and lots of cuddling will help our little girl feel better....oh and lots of prayer of course!

I haven't posted pictures in awhile. So here are some pictures of Madie from way back in January to the most recent pictures taken of her. Enjoy!

No comments: