I wish I could freeze time and keep Madeline a newborn. I look at her everyday and I can't believe how much she's changed. She is getting too big and it makes me sad. I'm excited though; excited to see who she'll be and what she'll be like. I can already tell she's fiesty...a good thing considering she has to deal with a busy and bossy big sister. She gets mad if she's comfortable and I change the way I'm holding her or if I move her hands out of her face so she can eat. She basically screams/cries out. It's a little comical but I fear I've got my hands full and frankly they can't hold much more than what Delia already fills them up with. I love having two little girls and although it gets a little stressful sometimes I wouldn't change it for the world.
Here are some pictures of the girls...
Here are some pictures of the girls...
Just 3 Days Old
Sisters
My Big Girl....can't believe she's almost 3!
This is what happens when her hair gets wet...curly curly
And here is a link to the slideshow of the rest of the pictures that Kelli. http://kellijanephoto.com/slideshows/talleys/
2 comments:
Oh it's pure torture to see my beautiful little nieces and not be able to hug & kiss them!! I love you four so much and I'm praying for you : ) I miss you...I miss you...I miss you....
I know what you mean about wanting to freeze time, but it is amazing to see little personalities and chracters and even senses of humor develop. Thanks for visiting at Hattie Rose's first birthday!
Post a Comment