Tuesday, June 24

Delia's Imaginary Friend...DeeBee

Delia has an imaginary friend named DeeBee or DB (I'm not exactly sure how she spells it). Occasionaly she'll talk about DeeBee or say, "Oh, DeeBee is here!" I've asked her a few times about DeeBee but she hasn't given me much information about her little friend....until now...

This is the conversation I just had with Delia about DeeBee:
D = Delia, L = Me (in case you were wondering)


D: Oh, DeeBee is here. Mommy will you open the door?
L: Sure. (this is where I pretend to open a pretend door and let DeeBee in)
D: Hi DeeBee.
L: Is DeeBee your friend?
D: DeeBee is my owner. (this I think means DeeBee is Delia's...and not that DeeBee owns Delia)
L: What color hair does DeeBee have?
D: Black
L: What color are her eyes?
D: Blue
L: Is DeeBee bigger, smaller or the same size as you?
D: The same
L: How old is DeeBee?
D: Twenty Eight Nine. It's her birthday.
L: Where does DeeBee live?
D: In the castle with her daddy. She's getting married.
L: Who is DeeBee getting married to?
D: Her daddy.
L: What is her daddy's name?
D: Uh, DeeBee Daddy

I just love her imagination! It sure makes for interesting conversations. Everyday I look at Delia and can't believe how big she is....and with the addition of Madeline it only makes it more obvious. I can't believe she'll be three next week!!! Like I said in the last post....I wish I could freeze time....



Photobucket



No comments: