We celebrated Easter with family over the weekend. On Saturday we (the three of us and all of my family) had Easter dinner at Jake's parents house. We all had a great time enjoying each other's company. Then on Easter Sunday my mom, I mean the Easter Bunny hid some eggs for Delia to find. She was super excited.
Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend...taken with my new camera!!! I've been dreaming about getting a digital SLR for quite some time and my dream has finally come true. (thanks jake!!)
Justus and Delia hanging out on the
porch at Grampa and Grammy Talley's
(he really likes her!)

I think she feels the same way about him.

One of my handsome nephews (i have 5 others!)
The only way to hunt for eggs...
basket, purse and doll! 
The proper way to hunt for eggs.



1 comment:
Oh how I love them!! Thanks Sis for capturing these memories.... I love you :)
Post a Comment