I have hit the 30 week mark and am very excited to say that I only have 10 weeks to go. 10 weeks does not sound like a long time at all. So I am happy that we've gotten to this point and I look forward to every Monday when I can say an even smaller number. I just hope we are all ready for this little one to arrive. In some ways I'm scared and in other ways I can't wait. I'll probably post more about this later.
In other fun news....
A good friend of mine just moved to the Sacramento area from San Luis Obispo. She has an adorable little girl who is 18 months old and she is also a photographer!! Jake and I have only had pictures taken "professionally" a total of three times since we've been married. The first time was our wedding, the second time was a few months ago for Christmas and the third was just this past Friday when Kelli came over to our house. It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad to have these pictures of my pregnant belly and our little family of three soon to be four. I sadly didn't get any professional picture taken when I was pregnant with Delia. I actually hardly have any. I encourage any of you who are pregnant to at least take your own pictures. Oh and of course there are some extremely cute ones of Delia...but I'm a little biased.
Click here to view some of the pictures on her blog:
KelliJanePhotographyBlog
and here is a link to her website:
http://www.kellijanephoto.com/
Thanks Kelli for the beautiful pictures. I can't wait to see the other ones!
1 comment:
The pictures are beautiful!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful rest of pregnancy...even though...we all know the last few weeks drag by the most. I hope they go by fast for you!
Delia will make such a cute big sister!
Post a Comment