Tuesday afternoon I started getting contractions. In three hours I had about 30. They weren't painful just stronger than they had been and obviously much more often. After I went to bed they subsided. Wednesday around 11am they started up again. I had 13 in an hour. So I called me doctors office and they said to go to labor and delivery. Since I had had them the day before and was getting them again they felt it was better to get checked and make sure nothing was happening. So Jake came home from work and we drove the 30 minutes to the hospital. We got there at 1:30 and didn't leave until after 6! They monitored my contractions and the babies heartbeat for over an hour. Then they did some tests and made sure I wasn't dilating. Which I wasn't. So after that they moved me to another room so that they could monitor me some more and had me drink two pitchers full of water! I felt like I could pee forever after that. They checked me again and since I still wasn't dilating they sent me home and told me to take it easy and drink lots of water. With Delia I had a lot of braxton hicks contractions but nothing that lasted as long as this little "episode". As of this morning I am still getting them. So I am trying to take it as easy as I can with a 2 year old demanding my complete and full attention. 14 more weeks and then I'll be ready for contractions...but not yet!
Video of Delia coming soon.....it involves wild chickens, a peacock and bread.
1 comment:
More water.. that could make life busy. I'm glad you are okay!
Post a Comment