Wednesday, November 20

So, it's been awhile and a lot has changed and a lot is about to change...

The last time I posted was 18 months ago.

I don't have time to catch you all up on the last 18 months so for now I will just fill you in on what's about to happen.

Some of you already know, many of you might suspect and the rest of you are in for a shock.

We are moving our family of 6 into a 37 ft travel trailer. A camper. A 5th wheel. A toy hauler. An RV. Whatever you want to call it ... it's still the same thing - crazy and small but totally doable.

First I'll answer a few questions:
Yes. We are crazy.
Yes. It will be trying.
Yes. We are excited.
Yes. We are nervous.

I will share more when I can. We are making the big move this weekend and I still have a lot of packing to do. I can't pass up this opportunity to share our adventures with family and friends. And appreciate that I can document this new part of our lives. As we finish up the actual move I will be making a few changes around my long forgotten blog and hopefully making many posts a week.

Until then here is your first peek of our new home.


We are homeowners! ;)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

So glad you are blogging! And I am excited to hear more about your adventures. :-)