Tuesday, March 13

Meditation Monday (on Tuesday)

I'm thinking: that the rain is a nice change today. By Friday my thoughts will probably have changed though.
I'm reading: nothing new. =)
I'm listening to: Zeke barking at me because I'm making him stay on his bed. Madie singing silly songs. Jude playing and Delia doing school.
I'm learning: to trust God with everything.
I'm watching: last week we watched a cute movie, Hugo. I liked it more than Jake, however.
I'm cooking: lately I've been having Jake BBQ. With the weather so nice (and the time change) it has been so nice to be outside and enjoy the delicious smells of the BBQ. Love it. And I CAN NOT wait to get some watermelon. It just might be my favorite fruit.
I'm buying: raisins. They've been on my list for two weeks. I forgot twice and Jake forgot when he went for me this weekend. I have been eating them in my plain yogurt with fresh strawberries for breakfast.
I'm thankful for: friends. Without the dear friends we have made here we would be so lonely. It's those friends that make it "okay" to live so far from our families.
I'm creating: quiet time boxes for Madeline to do during Delia's school time. We started late (again) this year and in order to catch up and be down by Summer (and before the baby is born) we are doing school in the morning and afternoon. It was actually Delia's idea. She even wants to do school on Saturdays. =)
I'm praying: for wisdom as we make big decisions that have recently presented themselves. One of those being the decision to go with a midwife and have a homebirth ... the other I can't mention yet.
I'm planning: to go to the Grand Opening of Sprouts! HA! For some reason I thought it was last week. I got all of us ready and out the door by 9 AM and pulled into the parking lot. It looked suspiciously not like a grand opening. Thankfully, I figured it out before I got us all out of the car and tried to walk through the doors. Let's see if we can get out of the house that early tomorrow. I want FREE stuff! =)
I'm looking forward to: seeing this sweet baby in a few months.
A picture to share:
blossoms on a tree in our backyard

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

We watched Hugo over the weekend and I liked it more than James. Maybe it's a girly type pf movie. :-)

Quiet boxes are such a good idea too! I am really feeling that it is only March in our homechooling....I wish we could take a week off, but we have to push on.

Did you get any free stuff at Sprouts?

Have a great week!