I'm thinking: that we are officially crazy! Yes, we are moving again. Move #12 in 7.5 years of marriage. Delia's 9th...she's almost 6, Madie's 4th...she's 3, Jude's 1st...almost one!
I'm reading: aside from reading the Bible everyday I'm not really reading anything right now...unless you count what's written on the side of our moving boxes...
I'm listening to: Delia coloring with markers...who knew coloring could be so loud! The others are sleeping. =)
I'm learning: how to organize...at least I'm hoping to learn how to be better organized.
I'm watching: the rain drizzling down on this {supposed to be sunny} June day.
I'm cooking: a roast chicken for dinner tonight...in fact I'm going to put it in the oven when I'm done with this post.
I'm buying: boxes and a few new things to help our "new" house look staged....more on that later....
I'm thankful for: new opportunities, fresh starts, saving money and God's grace.
I'm {going to}create: a really cool village out of boxes throughout the house...but not necessarily on purpose.
I'm praying: for wisdom, peace, and understanding.
I'm planning: to start a new weekly {or more} post about our new moving adventure.
I'm looking forward to: going through EVERYTHING and organizing our things so that we can live more simply.
A picture to share:
1 comment:
The adventures of the T's continue! And the roasted chicken is making my mouth water, even though it is only 8am. :-)
Post a Comment