I'm thinking: that Mondays aren't a good day for me to do "Meditation Monday"...
I'm reading: a fictional book called "The Rose Legacy". I really should be reading "The Gaps Guide" still but it is quite overwhelming and we are trying to take things one thing at a time and it is a very involved diet....so soon...hopefully I'll get to it.
I'm listening to: Delia and Madie playing house and Jude talking/whining himself to sleep.
I'm learning: that sometimes I need to just sit and relax and enjoy my children.
I'm watching: Madie drop a whole deck of cards on the floor....and "Glee" episodes when I get a chance....=)
I'm cooking: Monday I cooked a whole chicken in the crock pot. Sadly it went straight from the crockpot to the refridgerator and I haven't thought about it since....well I've thought about it but for some reason I just don't want to deal with it....UGG! Sometimes I annoy myself.
I'm buying: some school-like books for the girls. ABC ones for Madie and a dictionary for Delia as well as a book called, "The Game Book. How to Play the Games of Yesterday".
I'm thankful for: my children. They teach me so many many things....things about myself, things about the world, things about God.
I'm creating: a special present for a sweet little girl. Hopefully I'll post picture of it when it's all done.
I'm praying: that we will get over these allergies/cold as quickly as possible. UGG!
I'm planning: nothing...this week is crazy cause I'm trying to get that "thing" I'm creating finished...so I'm basically not working on anything else besides the necessary things...like eating, dishes, laundry, bathing, sleeping, children....no in that order of course! ;)
I'm looking forward to: this weekend as it is Jake's Friday off....WAHOO!
A picture to share:
I'm reading: a fictional book called "The Rose Legacy". I really should be reading "The Gaps Guide" still but it is quite overwhelming and we are trying to take things one thing at a time and it is a very involved diet....so soon...hopefully I'll get to it.
I'm listening to: Delia and Madie playing house and Jude talking/whining himself to sleep.
I'm learning: that sometimes I need to just sit and relax and enjoy my children.
I'm watching: Madie drop a whole deck of cards on the floor....and "Glee" episodes when I get a chance....=)
I'm cooking: Monday I cooked a whole chicken in the crock pot. Sadly it went straight from the crockpot to the refridgerator and I haven't thought about it since....well I've thought about it but for some reason I just don't want to deal with it....UGG! Sometimes I annoy myself.
I'm buying: some school-like books for the girls. ABC ones for Madie and a dictionary for Delia as well as a book called, "The Game Book. How to Play the Games of Yesterday".
I'm thankful for: my children. They teach me so many many things....things about myself, things about the world, things about God.
I'm creating: a special present for a sweet little girl. Hopefully I'll post picture of it when it's all done.
I'm praying: that we will get over these allergies/cold as quickly as possible. UGG!
I'm planning: nothing...this week is crazy cause I'm trying to get that "thing" I'm creating finished...so I'm basically not working on anything else besides the necessary things...like eating, dishes, laundry, bathing, sleeping, children....no in that order of course! ;)
I'm looking forward to: this weekend as it is Jake's Friday off....WAHOO!
A picture to share:
1 comment:
You could do this on Wednesday and call it Wednesdays Words....or something like that.
I can't wait until you are finished with your creation. You have to post pictures.
And I love that photo of Jude!
Post a Comment