We are 27 weeks today.
Baby T. weighs about as much as a head of cauliflower (about 2lbs).
His brain is very active now because of increased brain tissue.
He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals and his eyelashes are starting to grow.
FOOD CRAVINGS
Nothing....
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
-How the goal is going this week: I'm doing better this week....well kinda.
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
Nothing new here!
BABY BELLY @ 27 WEEKS
1 comment:
You're just s'darn cute, Leslie!! I love your perfect baby belly. Perfect, I say!
Post a Comment