Monday, April 19

Baby T. Minus 15 Weeks & Counting

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

We are 25 weeks today.


Baby T.'s about the weight of an average rutabaga....a word my dad always says....and all this time I never new what it was. HA!


If we could see his hair we'd be able to tell the color and texture...that is if he has any hair. :)

Our doctors appointment went well last week. Next month I get to do the gestational diabetes test...wahoo!

FOOD CRAVINGS

Nothing to report!

FOOD AVERSIONS

This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......

SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!

My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!

-How the goal is going this week: Again doing alright except that my sister and her family came for the weekend so we now have icecream in the freezer (not entirely their fault....I may have wanted to buy it too)....no worries I'll only allow myself a little.....bit at a time.....through out the day....hehe!

REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)

Nothing new here! :)

BABY BELLY @ 25 WEEKS


2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't believe you are 25 weeks already! And what you need is an ice cream maker, then you can make it with none of the bad stuff in it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Charlotte, if you don't already have one, get an ice cream maker. Good way to make awesome ice cream. Just search for recipes w/out raw egg in it. No raw egg for preggy you.