Monday, March 1

Baby T. Minus 22 Weeks & Counting

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

We are 18 weeks today.

Baby T. is about the length of a bell pepper.

Baby T's busy flexing his/her arms and legs....which is the best thing to feel :)


Baby T's ears are now in their FINAL position.

We find out the Baby's sex in 10 days!!!...March 11th to be exact! Don't forget to vote.

My next appointment is March 11th after the big ultrasound!

FOOD CRAVINGS

I still haven't had Chipotle....yes still....but I don't seem to crave it anymore.

I made Jake get me Taco Bell (which I always end up regretting...it's just so not good, yah know) for lunch the other day.....yes I made him leave work and get it for me....well not really made him but I asked him and he said "Okay."

Late last week I wanted good yummy food that I didn't have to eat or clean up after...so on Saturday we went to BJ's with friends and my mom (who surprised me with a visit!)

FOOD AVERSIONS

This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it hear I won't eat it anymore......

SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALHTY STUFF!!

*well that didn't exactly work last week....maybe this week....?

REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY

I have none............but I'm getting so extremely excited to find out!

BABY BELLY @ 18 WEEKS


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I must say that your belly is so cute!! Can't wait for next week...are you still having a party when you find out?

Dawn said...

You are how I always wished I looked when I was expecting. hehe

It's been fun seeing how your little one is growing through your pics each week! :)

The Talley Family said...

Thanks Charlotte. I'm sure I won't be feeling so cute in a few months. That was the case with the girls at least...I really ballooned up and carried them everywhere.....hmm...maybe it is a boy??? ;)

Dawn-You are too sweet. Like I mentioned above just wait a few more months and I'll look like a beached whale! :D

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so you ARE going to do the cake reveal!! Awesome. I had thought about that with Jana too, but your brother thought that was making too big a fuss over it. Hey, don't get mad at me, he is the one who said it. I would totally have done it, I think it is a fun way to find out. Plus, well, you get to eat cake. So, bonus!!

And yes, your belly is perfectly perfect, and you look very cute in red.