Tuesday, February 2

Baby T. Minus 26 Weeks & Counting

I didn't forget to post this yesterday....I just didn't make time to...

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

We are 14 weeks & 1 day today.

Baby T. is about the size of a lemon.

He or She can now squint, frown, and grimace....practicing for later in life...especially if "it's" a girl...


She or He can possibly suck her or his thumb...let's hope not since it's not the easiest habit to break...just ask Delia.

One thing I could do without in my pregnancies is the blushing. Yes, I said blushing. It must be a hormonal thing because before I had kids I NEVER blushed...even if I got embarrassed. Now I blush whether I'm embarrassed or not. It's...well embarrassing. :) Most of the time it happens around men....even men I know pretty well....And like I said I'm not embarrassed.....It's weird!

We find out the Baby's sex in a little more than 5 weeks...March 11th to be exact! Don't forget to vote.

My next appointment is Feb. 16th...the day after Jake's birthday!

FOOD CRAVINGS


Still haven't had Chipotle but I haven't really craved had a craving for it yet either.

I've been craving spicy things....like chips and salsa...I usually just dip the chip in the salsa juice...but lately I've been scooping out the yummy goodness that makes salsa...well salsa.

Also, had a craving for cream cheese (something I've slowly come to like) with raspberry and roasted chipotle sauce......YUMMY! It's spicy and sweet and just what I wanted.

FOOD AVERSIONS

I can't think of anything new right now....

REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY

Craving spicy food is new. Craving anything really is new b/c I hardly had cravings with the girls.

Not craving sweets like I did with the girls.

Being cold. With both girls I was always warm or too hot! With this one I can't seem to stay warm. For example, yesterday the thermostat read 71 degrees and I had goosebumps! Weird? I think so.

BABY BELLY @ 14 WEEKS (I finally hung up pictures...since our lease is up in 4 months of course)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah chips and salsa....one of my pregnancy staples. That and Half Baked by Ben and Jerry's. I could polish off a pint of that in two nights.

I cannot waaaaaait to find out what the gender of Baby T is!!!

Meanwhile, your perfect little bump is still perfect, and still little. Very cute.

Love ya.