We are 16 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the size of an avocado.
Baby T's about to have a growth spurt...doubling in size and adding inches to his/her length.
Baby T's eyes are moving closer to the front of his/her head.
We find out the Baby's sex in 23 days!!!...March 11th to be exact! Don't forget to vote.
My next appointment is tomorrow. Jake's birthday is today. Happy Birthday Jake!
FOOD CRAVINGSNothing new to report.......except that I still haven't had Chipotle....yes still.
Hurray! Baby T. likes cereal....of course the only kind I can stand to eat is the kind that is really bad for me....What's worse a bowl of Lucky Charms everynight or a bowl of icecream?
FOOD AVERSIONS
I'm getting tired of turkey and cheese sandwiches.
REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY
Although my nauseousness is pretty much gone. I still get rather sick to my stomach....especially if I think about certain foods or I don't eat often enough.
BABY BELLY @ 16 WEEKS
No comments:
Post a Comment