Wednesday, December 2

Oops! and Wordless Wednesday

Monday was a busy day. Which is why there was no Meditation Monday. I'm sure you were all distraught since my life is so interesting and all. Have no fear come next Monday I will be back. You might be asking yourself why Monday was so busy. Well it was busy because we all had Chiropractor appointments. Two in the morning and two in the afternoon. Plus we had just gotten back home late the night before. After the afternoon appointments we bought a Christmas tree. Came home and while the pizza was cooking got all of the Christmas decorations out. Jake set up the tree while I burned my forearm trying to get the pizza out. I've never burned myself this bad before. But I will be fine....so don't worry. Since it was pretty late by the time we finished eating and Madeline was feverish we decided to forgo the decorating and watch Lost after we put them to bed. Madeline woke up later in the evening and ended up sleeping in our bed all night.....thrashing, crying, pulling my hair, etc. She wasn't feeling too hot....well besides the fever that is.

So that was my Monday and that is why I didn't post....oh and because I sort of kinda most likely forgot......but that's sort of kinda most likely because I was so busy.



Moving on now.....

It's Wednesday. Have you heard of Wordless Wednesday? All around the blogosphere people post a single picture without any words. That's it. Just a picture. So I'm going to start doing Wordless Wednesday......starting now. But next time there will be no words.........or only a few.........but most likely none. Get it? Got it? Good....?

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
starts now.


What do you think happened?

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I missed you Monday! And Sunday! It's a bummer M is sick but we are not doing so great over here either. I love your Wordless Wednesday...did he bump his head and Delia is being motherly?

The Talley Family said...

Yes he did bump his head but if you click on the picture it will show up bigger and you'll be able to see that Delia's hand is all bandaged up too. Now what do you think happened?

Rachael said...

Oh I know what happened! Oh wait...I was there. Poor lil babies : ( At least I didn't pass out right?!

The Talley Family said...

Yes Rachael! We were all glad you didn't pass out.

So since now one else is going to guess.....J fell and hit his head. But when J gets hurt he typically just lays there whether it's a little bump or like this one a big one. 10 minutes after he hit his head we realized he was bleeding. But he was just fine. ;)

Once he was all fixed up Delia took a dive (backwards) off of the little couch they are sitting on in the picture. When she landed her hand hit the air vent and sliced her hand. She unlike J screamed and screamed. Poor kids! This wasn't the first encounter with that particular air vent...the first time she sliced her knee 2 years ago.

Oh and Madie head-butted the concrete the next day.

These kids need helmets and protective gear!