Friday, October 9

Tag! You're It.

I've been tagged........I like doing these things. This particular questionaire is about Jake and I. Enjoy!

♥ What are your middle names?
Robert and Ann

♥How long have you been together?
We've known each other for 11 years
Dated for 1 year
Engaged for 3 months
Married for almost 6 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 4 years

♥ Who asked who out?
Jake asked me

♥ Who made the first move?
Uh...I did..

♥ How old are each of you?
Jake is 27 and I'm 25

♥ Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same highschool...but I was a Freshman when he was a Senior

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yes

♥ Who is the smartest?
Have I mentioned that Jake's a rocket scientist? Enough said

♥ Who majored in what?
Jake majored in Mechanical Engineering and I majored in Art

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chipotle and In-N-Out

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Mattawan, Michigan

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me

♥ How many children do you want?
We've already been blessed with two beautiful girls and hoping the Lord will bless us with many more.

♥ Who does the cooking?
In the beginning he did...but now I do it...unless it's pancakes :)

♥ Who is more social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Jake is....but I have become one

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Usually Jake is...but occasionally I am quite stubborn, especially if it's something I feel strongly about

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
We usually wake up at the same time.......our alarm (A.K.A Madeline) wakes us up between 6 and 6:30

♥ Where was your first date?
In the beginning we hung out with friends a lot. We never really went on dates....still don't :(

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Jake does

♥ Do you get flowers often?
If by often you mean once a year....:)

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With both of our families

♥ Who is more jealous?
There's no reason to be jealous

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
A few months...but I was still in highschool

♥ Who eats more?
He does...unless I'm pregnant then we eat about the same

♥ What do you do for a living?
Jake works at Aerojet as a Mechanical Engineer and I get to stay at home and raise my girlies :)

♥ Who does the laundry?
Me

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Jake is...but I'm pretty good at it too

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Jake does

♥ What is "your" song?
The song we danced to at our wedding was Louis Armstrong's It's a Wonderful World. But recently I found a song my Jack Johnson called Do You Remember...it reminds me of us....:)

Alright now I'm going to tag:
Rachael, Sarah and Crissie

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for doing this Leslie! I cannot imagine you with a temper and we need to change the fact that you guys don't go out on dates. And I am going to go look for that song on Lala...

The Talley Family said...

That song...well I'd have to explain why it reminds me of us. It's silly and he didn't really see the connection until I pointed it out. haha but oh well!

Crissie said...

i just saw this post....how cute...guess i will have to work on don and mine....and once again reading yours....we have a lot of similarities....too bad we don't live closer!!! we get to see jon though this week...he is out here for work...the kids love him:)

hope you are well....LOVE the new pic!!!