and I've been neglecting it for a long time now. I plan on changing that right now though. My goal is to post something everyday this week (except for Sunday and maybe Saturday). We've had a very busy couple of months and there is a lot I wanted to post but feel as though it's too late. So I will just be updating the most recent adventures and/or the most important.
First up is pictures from Madeline's Rainbow party.
As mentioned above it was a Rainbow themed party so we had BBQ chicken kabobs with rainbow colored vegetables and fruit. Rainbow fish crackers, M&Ms, Skittles, Rainbow colored licorice, a very colorful salad and fruit filled cups in rainbow layers(sadly :( no picture). I almost thought I'd see a leprechaun there were so many rainbows! haha just kidding! Oh and of course the wonderful rainbow cake that my mom made.
So here is a slideshow of pictures (taken by my brother-in-law Tyler...Thanks Tyler!)
2 comments:
Hi there,
Love the pictures! But, where's the Happy Birthday Delia post?? I'm looking forward to more posting from you...and have been thinking of "challenging" myself to something similiar. Maybe we can spur eachother on to regular posting. Love you lots.
Sounds good sis. You need to post pictures from Justus' birthday!! See you soon!
Post a Comment