Friday, July 10

I did it!!

So I made it. I posted every day this week. And since it's so late and I'm only just now getting to this I won't be posting much tonight...plus I don't really have anything to write about. So instead I will shower you with lots and lots of pictures.........ENJOY! These pictures were taken in the beginning of June.

Silly Girl
Delia and Justus

Fishing at Justus' birthday party.

Close Up
So Serious


Pretty Girl


So Sweet


Weeee!


Sweet Madeline
Delia and I riding my nephews new toy.


Spaghetti!


She loves to swing now and can do it all by herself!


Delia with Marshie, our friends guinea pig.

2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

So adorable -- what a great family! I can't believe that Delia is 4 already. I thought of you guys on the Fourth of July :) I couldn't help but wonder if Natalie's sibling would be born on the fourth -- far from it, as it turns out. We're still waiting for No. 2 to make his/her debut :)

The Talley Family said...

Awww thanks Andrea! How sweet of you to remember Delia's birthday. I'm looking forward to hearing when No.2 decides to come. Waiting is so hard sometimes! Take care :)