Wednesday, June 9

Baby T. Minus 8 Weeks & Counting

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

We are 32 weeks & 2 days today!!!


Baby T. weighs about 3.75 lbs which is like a large jicama.


I'll be gaining about a pound a week from here on out and half of that goes straight to him. I was getting a little concerned because I thought I had gained too much already. Turns out I'm right where I should be and have only gained 35lbs so far. I gained a little over 40 lbs with the girls. I'm just carrying him differently and retaining more fluid. :)

FOOD CRAVINGS

Nothing....

FOOD AVERSIONS

This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......

SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!

My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!

-How the goal is going this week: Doing good this week.

REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)

Nothing new here! :)

BABY BELLY @ 32 WEEKS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the belly! Sorry for bumping into it tonight after rehearsal. I'm a clumsy girl.