JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM
We are 33 weeks today!!!
Baby T. weighs about 4lbs (about as much as a pineapple)....hmmm pineapple sounds yummy!
He's filling out and not so wrinkly now.
We are 33 weeks today!!!
Baby T. weighs about 4lbs (about as much as a pineapple)....hmmm pineapple sounds yummy!
He's filling out and not so wrinkly now.
FOOD CRAVINGS
A chocolate milkshake from In-N-Out and some fries would be nice....:)
Pineapple....I think I might just have to get me some!
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
-How the goal is going this week: Didn't buy anything bad this week. :)
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
Someone told me they could tell it was a boy....:)
BABY BELLY @ 33 WEEKS
1 comment:
You look great! So little Jude is the size that Mr. Lego was when he was born....and in a few days he will be the size of my biggest baby, Nutsy, who was 4# 8oz. :-)
You're almost there!!
Post a Comment