JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM
We are 31 weeks today!!! I'm very excited to be counting down in single digits now! :)
Baby T. weighs about 3.3lbs which is like holding 4 navel oranges.
He's going to have a growth spurt pretty soon....which means I will too!
We are 31 weeks today!!! I'm very excited to be counting down in single digits now! :)
Baby T. weighs about 3.3lbs which is like holding 4 navel oranges.
He's going to have a growth spurt pretty soon....which means I will too!
He can turn his head from side to side now.
FOOD CRAVINGS
Nothing....
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
-How the goal is going this week: Well we were at my parents house this past weekend for Madie's birthday....so I ate a lot of YUMMY things...(like birthday cake, ice cream, etc)....but when I went shopping today I did really well....and didn't come home with anything BAD! :)
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
The pants I wore with Delia and Madeline do not fit AT ALL! Which proves that I am carrying him differently....and that he IS a boy.
BABY BELLY @ 31 WEEKS (I can't believe I'm still posting pictures....man I've gotten big!:)
FOOD CRAVINGS
Nothing....
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
-How the goal is going this week: Well we were at my parents house this past weekend for Madie's birthday....so I ate a lot of YUMMY things...(like birthday cake, ice cream, etc)....but when I went shopping today I did really well....and didn't come home with anything BAD! :)
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
The pants I wore with Delia and Madeline do not fit AT ALL! Which proves that I am carrying him differently....and that he IS a boy.
BABY BELLY @ 31 WEEKS (I can't believe I'm still posting pictures....man I've gotten big!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment