Tuesday, June 15

Will You Vote For Me??!!

I entered a photo contest last week at babygizmo.com and I'm one of the 10 finalists! The grand prize is a luxury stroller package. This stroller would be wonderful!! It can be converted to a double stroller which is something I could use with a newborn on the way and a squirrely 2 year old running amok!

So will you vote for me?! I could use your help. You can vote once a day and it's super duper easy. Only takes about a minute and I'd be oh so very thankful and appreciative!

Click here to vote for my picture. It's the second picture down. The one with a pregnant lady (me) holding a baby and pushing a double stroller with 4 kids in it.

I'm currently in 4th place............but was in 2nd a day ago. So I NEED your help......PLEASE!! :)

Thanks!!! :)

No comments: