I'm thinking: that getting up at 5:40 am because Jude wanted to eat and then not falling back to sleep has left me utterly exhausted!
I'm reading: The Gaps Guide by Baden Lashkov...more on that later.
I'm listening to: Jude crying himself to sleep :( and the girls playing quietly.
Delia's learning: subtraction! It was just introduced today in her math workbook. She is a math wiz like her Daddy. She's also quite the bookworm and has been reading chapter books for a few months now....she's only 5.5.
I'm watching: a slight breeze blow through the bush outside my window.
I'm cooking: lamb and veggies...I think...
I'm buying: diapers....huh imagine that!
I'm wearing: blue/gray pants with a gray linen long-sleeved shirt and NO socks!
I'm thankful for: my hardworking sweet husband!
I'm creating: a better schedule for our days.
I'm praying: for patience!
I'm planning: to make some Easter decorations this week.
I'm looking forward to: this weekend! My Mom and sister are coming for a DAY of shopping! Jude will be the only kid with us...WAHOO!
A picture to share:
photo by Tiana Hollomon
No comments:
Post a Comment