Tuesday, April 12

Blessings from God

Are you ready? I'm back! Sure I haven't actually been gone...but I've been busy and my plan is to post on my little blog from here on out...at least once a week...but most likely 2 or 3 times. Sure that sounds a bit vague....but I do have a life...a busy life that I like to call...
Family...
Sweet Husband...
Darling Daughters...
Cuddly Son...
Tidy Home...
Yummy Food...
or just simply...Blessings From God

So my first post was supposed to be yesterday but the day got away from me so I will be posting it today. A long time ago I would write Meditation Monday every Monday. I will be doing that again. This will hopefully insure that I post at least once a week. I will also be doing Wordless Wednesday. So that will hopefully insure twice a week. And hopefully I'll be able to write another day so that I can catch you all up on our little life.

For now a picture to share of my sweet children...and stay tuned for more! =) photo by Tiana Hollomon

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

So glad you're back!