look who finally got their hair cut....aside from ONE "trim"
by Jake and later fixed by my mom she's never had her hair cut....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad Delia was finally brave enough to get her hair cut! However, I am annoyed with you for only posting this one picture of "before" and none of after. Shame shame shame on you!!
Love the belly pic of you below, by the way. As always, totally round and perfect. ;)
2 comments:
I'm glad Delia was finally brave enough to get her hair cut! However, I am annoyed with you for only posting this one picture of "before" and none of after. Shame shame shame on you!!
Love the belly pic of you below, by the way. As always, totally round and perfect. ;)
Yes, I want to see a before and after picture too! Did you see Nutsy's haircut on Sunday???
Post a Comment