We are 24 weeks and 3 days today.
Baby T. weighs about as long as an ear of corn.
He'll be plumping up soon...let's hope he does get too plump though!
I have a doctors appointment today. Will get to hear the his little heart beating....a very nice sound to hear! :)
FOOD CRAVINGS
The craving that repeats the most is pizza. Once I eat it I'm good for awhile....but it continues to bombard me at the wrong times...like when I don't have the car...
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
-How the goal is going this week: Doing alright this week since I'm at the end of my grocery budget and can't afford to buy it. HA! That's one thing working for me. Sadly I still had some junky processed stuff in the house and I've eaten it....slowly but surely I've eaten it. hehe
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
Nothing new here! :)
BABY BELLY @ 24 WEEKS
No comments:
Post a Comment