Monday, December 28

Meditation Monday

I'm thinking: about what to eat next....It seems like that is all I do these days.
I'm reading: a pregnancy cookbook/meal planner.
I'm listening to: Dora the Explorer.
Delia's learning: even though we haven't done "school time" in a long time.
I'm watching: nothing.
I'm cooking: my mom's birthday dinner...well my sister, brother-in-law and sister-in-law and I are.
I'm buying: nothing because small towns don't really allow for much shopping.
I'm wearing: the only comfortable non-maternity jeans I have, a blue tanktop and gray long sleeved shirt and of course white socks.
I'm thankful for: my mom.........Happy Birthday Mom!
I'm creating: nothing really.....besides a baby.
I'm praying: for our little ones since they all seem to have colds...sharing is caring...right?
I'm planning: to bake a birthday cake in a little bit.
I'm looking forward to: dinner.....:)
A picture to share:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leslie,
I'm feeling a bit...ignored!
Please post something.

Sincerely,
Your Blog

The Talley Family said...

Dear Blog,
Maybe if more people commented I would feel more like posting...

Sincerely,
Leslie

Okay I'm just kidding. I am trying to figure out who wrote that comment though....hmmmm since not many people do read my blog I've got the culprit...I mean person down to a few possible choices.

I actually just sat down to post so I hope you are happy now BLOG!