I'm reading: nothing.....
I'm listening to: silence because both girls are napping!!
Delia's learning: to read and actually we haven't done school time in about 3 weeks :o but she is still picking stuff up...smart girl just like her daddy.
I'm watching: Lost...of course
I'm cooking: spaghetti with meatballs, garlic toast and vegetables
I'm buying: a few more Christmas presents
I'm wearing: comfy white pants, blue socks and a light pink shirt....it has occured to me that on most Mondays I do not match....hehe
I'm thankful for: my best friend Elyse and her husband Marcus....I haven't seen either of them in over a year and they are coming over tonight before they move away....again.....
I'm creating: well what I was creating got put on hold...because I'm too busy.
I'm praying: that this little baby will continue to grow and be healthy.
I'm planning: to clean my house before my friends arrive....haha fat chance of that!
I'm looking forward to: Christmas with our families....and Jake not working for the next week and half.
A picture to share:
1 comment:
I love the picture! :-) Have fun tonight!
Post a Comment