I'm reading: a fictional book entitled The Rescuer.
I'm listening to: Jake beat-boxing while he and the girls finish their dinner.
Delia's learning: how to read...it's a long process.
I'm watching: Beauty and the Beast....the original on VHS. This is Delia's first time watching any of the Disney Princess movies.
I'm cooking: nothing. Jake made Chicken Noodle Soup because I'm under the weather :(
I'm buying: Christmas presents soon....I usually wait too long.
I'm wearing: black gaucho pants, a brown long-sleeved shirt and blue, yellow and white striped socks.
I'm thankful for: the health of my family.
I'm creating: something I can't share because it's a present for Jake.
I'm praying: that I don't get worse and that this is only a little cold that will go away just as quickly as it came.......please not swine flu!!
I'm planning: on going to bed early tonight.
I'm looking forward to: feeling better.....soon?
A picture to share:
3 comments:
I hope you feel better, I missed you on Sunday! E keeps asking me, 'Is today library story with Deli?'
How cute! I hope I'm feeling better by then so we can go to "library story". I think I will be. I'm feeling a little better today and Jake was able to stay home so I can rest. I think it's either allergies or a cold....but did I mention that "fish lips" are back? Maybe I never called them that to you but remember when my lips were all crazy? Yah..they're back. They were fine when I saw you on Friday...by Fri. night they were bright red and by Sat. morning they were burning, swollen, peeling, etc. So frustrating! But they are getting better so hopefully they'll clear up soon.
Oh no! I hope you feel better! All the G's say hi to the T's. :-)
Post a Comment