Monday, November 9

Meditation Monday

A few of my friends answer the following questions every Monday. I think it's a great way to:
a. blog at least once a week
b. keep family and friends updated
c. and quite possibly bore my readers

So I am going to start TODAY with Meditation Monday. I hope you enjoy reading!!

Oh and the blog underwent a little transformation. What do you think?


MEDITATION MONDAY (starts here)
I'm thinking: That I am happy Delia still takes naps every afternoon at the same time as Madeline.


I'm reading: a fictional book entitled Colorado. It's a collection of 4 stories set in the 1800s.

I'm listening to: Chris Rice's Peace Like a River: The Hymns Project on lala.

Delia's learning: how to read.

I'm watching: LOST. Jake and I started watching Lost about a month ago. We are slowly catching up.....only on season 2 and there are 5....plus the last season starts up again in Jan!! We are completely hooked!

I'm cooking: Pinto beans in the crock pot.....burritos for dinner tonight.

I'm buying: too many clothes........

I'm wearing: jeans, long sleeved gray shirt, red socks and green zip up hoodie....it's cold and I don't care that I don't match.

I'm thankful for: how hard my husband works...he's an amazing man.

I'm creating: nothing because my craft stuff is so unorganized I can't find anything.

I'm praying: that I fully trust in God in everything I do, think and say.

I'm planning: on starting my workout one of these days......

I'm looking forward to: my mom's visit on Tuesday and Wednesday.

A picture to share:

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love that you are doing this! That book Colorado sounds very interesting...have fun with your mom!

The Talley Family said...

Thanks Charlotte! See you Sunday

forevermoores said...

love your new look!!! your girls are SO adorable :)