Thursday, May 22

Four Days to Go...Will It Ever End?

I'm starting to think she's going to stay in there forever. But at least I know she can't stay in longer than another week or so. I'm just so ready to meet her and start our new lives as a family of four! Wow, that's wierd....FOUR. I am a mother of two. When did this happen? I feel old but maybe that's just because everything hurts and I can't bend over anymore. I have an appointment today so we will see if all of those labor pains were doing anything. I'm hoping I'm at least dilated a little more than I was last week. I'll update you all later.
For now here are some pictures of our fun and busy weekend with family...well okay they are mostly of Delia but you get the picture...we had fun and Delia has stated at least once a day that she misses everyone.

She's getting so big!

Going on the slide with Grammy

Rare "Fun" moment in the swing


Playing in her new pool

Can't wait to see if Madeline will look just like her big sister!


And here are a few other pictures of the scenery at the park.

This butterfly kept flying around us.

It was bright yellow but I couldn't get it in focusPretty Flowers

Beautiful Peacock

He was very cooperative for his photo shoot


Flying Squirrel

This tree is so neat

It looks like a gigantic bonsai tree

1 comment:

Jon said...

Flying squirrel!! that's so cool