Saturday, May 24

2 Days To Go...It Has To End At Some Point!! RIGHT??

I didn't go to the doctor the other day. I had emailed my doctor earlier this week to see if I could be checked again because I was curious at my progress especially with all of those contractions I was getting over the weekend. She emailed me back and said she'd have her nurse call me to set up a time. And basically I don't really have to have a time I just have to go in and ask to see the nurse and then they will check me. So I could go today but I'm not going to. Although I am curious, I don't think it is necessary so I'm just going to wait as patiently as I can for labor to start.

I've been wondering a lot lately about what Madeline will be like. Will she be blonde like Delia? Will she have the same chubby cheeks? For awhile I pictured her with brown hair and a more slender face. But lately I've been thinking she's probably going to look exactly like Delia. What will it be like to have another Delia walking around? Well I think pretty good. Let's hope they share the same temperment.........hey I can dream right!




2 comments:

Flo Paris said...

Is it hot up there? I was sooo miserable with Amelie, 9 months preggers in the summer heat.

Unknown said...

leslie...little madeline must not be here yet! I keep thinking about you. I'm going to email you soon...but once you're ready to have visitors, i want to come see her and I can do te photoshoot when i'm there if that's okay with you. I'll email you though..