Monday, April 18

Meditation Monday

I'm thinking: that I should take a nap....so sleepy!
I'm reading: still reading "The Gaps Guide".
I'm listening to: the hum of my computer and the whine of my three year old monster who always wakes up grumpy and babbles from Jude who just woke up as well.
I'm learning: that I can not DO everything. And I mean that in a good way. I think Jake and I are trying to juggle too much right now....trying to save money, diciplining the kids the right way, eating as healthy as we can....etc. All of those things and the many other that I didn't mention are all good things that we can/should/need to do but it is starting to seem like maybe doing ALL of them at once isn't working out so well for us....
I'm watching: nothing. We caught up on Psyche awhile ago and now we are just waiting for the next season to be available online. If you've never watched Psyche....it's a MUST see! =)
I'm cooking: grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup....perfect for this drippy dreary spring day.
I'm buying: the staples for our week.....fruit, eggs, milk, yogurt, etc.
I'm wearing: does this really matter? I think I'll stop posting this. =) But before I stop I have to say that I told myself a couple of weeks ago that I was NO longer going to allow myself to wear lounge pants and old shirts anymore...even if I was staying in the house all day like I usually do. Now I actually get dressed and READY for the day. I'm sure my sweet husband appreciates it! I'm thankful for: my wonderful church family!
I'm creating: a present for someone.
I'm praying: for patience....again.
I'm planning: to do something crafty, fun & Eastery everyday this week with the girls...even if the house is a mess and the dishes need to be done and the laundry pile is calling my name...
I'm looking forward to: Jake getting home.
A picture to share:

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I stopped telling everyone what I was wearing a while ago too. :-)

And I am feeling the same...I am trying to do to many things too well. Focusing on just one of two of them sounds like something we need to do too.

Rachael said...

So...I stopped praying for "patience" a while back...
I felt like I was being trampled with one crazy or stressful or wild child moment after another and one day I was talking to Mom and she said, "Have you been praying for patience?" I told her I had been and she said, "Well stop that!!" :)
I now pray for Him to give me calm state with the boys and such...to be peaceful and CALM :)
Hey, God gives us what we ask for...you want patience, I'll teach you how to have patience, hehe :)