Tuesday, April 27

Baby T. Minus 14 Weeks & Counting

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

We are 26 weeks and 1 day today.


Baby T. is measuring about 14 inches or about the size of an English hothouse cucumber.


The nerves in his ears are better developed now and more sensitive too...which means he can probably hear us talking now.

FOOD CRAVINGS

Pizza...yet again!

FOOD AVERSIONS

This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it here I won't eat it anymore......

SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!

My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!

-How the goal is going this week: Ehhhhh. It's okay. I could be doing better. But at least the things I'm buying aren't sugary...but yes some things are still processed... :(

REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)

Nothing new here! :)

BABY BELLY @ 26 WEEKS

No comments: