This is going to be a quick post and just answers to some questions that you've asked. Last week I didn't post anything because Jake was actually able to take his usual Friday off....which hasn't happened since December. So therefore we were hanging out as a family and I didn't "make time" for the blog. =)
And this week has been very busy with lots of different things going on....like trying to stay on a schedule and keep the house clean and laundry caught up.....and doctor appointments and the BIG ultrasound!! (which went really well by the way...stay tuned for the big reveal this weekend)
So that is why this post will be a quick one!
Here we go...
Question:
What type of toothpaste do you use?
Answer:
The brand we use is Weleda. For the girls we use Weleda Children's Tooth Gel. Jake uses Weleda Salt Toothpaste. The Salt toothpaste is a little too salty for me so I use a combo of the Salt toothpaste and Weleda Calendula Toothpaste. I just squeeze a little bit of both and get the benefits of both. As usual the taste is always something you have to get used to. I'm sure there are others out there that are good. All you have to do is read the ingredients to make sure. Also, flossing is important and something I don't do enough...just ask my dentist....I have not tried any natural/organic floss yet.....but will probably buy some the next time I order other stuff.
Question:
Do you have any recommendations for hairspray?
Answer:
Well...I do not use hairspray and haven't used it for many years. When I was growing up...now that was a whole different story. The door to our bathroom was so caked with hairspray that you could practically see yourself in it. It was shiny. Come to think of it that's probably why the door eventually wouldn't close all the way! ;)
If I were to recommend any type of hair care product I would say...Aubrey Organics. And yes they make hairspray...and here it is. I actually plan on trying this out next time I order b/c occasionally it would be nice to have especially with Delia's super fine flyaways.
Question:
Do you have any recommendations for water filters?
Answer:
Honestly, we just have a Brita Ultramax Water Dispenser. I suppose not the best b/c it's plastic but better than drinking from the faucet. I like having the dispenser in the fridge b/c it keeps the water cold, it's easy to fill up and stores a lot of water. Plus it doesn't take up that much room in the fridge.
Keep the questions coming! And please leave me a comment if anything I've written is incorrect..........cause I'd hate to be giving the wrong information!! And I'm still learning about all of this stuff too.......so please tell me!
No comments:
Post a Comment