JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM
We are 19 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Baby T's arms and legs are proportional to the rest of his/her body now.
This is the time that Baby T's hair will start growing...I wonder if he/she will come out practically bald like Delia or with a head full of dark hair like Madeline.
The BIG ultrasound is in 3 days. However we are not going to be finding out right away. Our plan is to have the ultrasound tech. write the results on a card. Then we will be taking that card to our favorite place to buy bread (Great Harvest Bread Co.). They have agreed to make something sweet and yummy for us. They will be making the inside either blue or pink. Then when we cut into it later we will find out if Baby T. is a boy or a girl! :) Oh and we got this idea from a friend who found out the same way. I think it's fun and can't wait til we find out!!
So far the votes are:
7 - Boy
5 - Girl
Will you be right???
FOOD CRAVINGS
Nothing new. Just good food and it's a definitely a plus if I don't have to make it.....which doesn't happen very often....but I'm not complaining cause I like to cook.
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it hear I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
*Again....not doing so well on that. I have started this week off better though......so far.
REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY
One word. Indigestion. I didn't get it with either of the girls. But the last two days I've had it at night.... :(
BABY BELLY @ 19 WEEKS
1 comment:
My favorite red shirt!! I love that shirt. You are such a cute pregnant lady. Can't wait to find out the gender! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment