We are 21 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the length of a carrot.
Baby T's getting bigger and stronger...just ask the inside of my uterus.
Baby T's eyebrows and eyelids are present now.
Baby T's regular sleep cycle and dreaming is established.
We've had a name picked out for a boy since before we knew Delia was a girl. And that name is..........
We've had a name picked out for a boy since before we knew Delia was a girl. And that name is..........
Jude Robert
Jude because we like it and Robert because that is Jake's middle name. Delia (a.k.a. our oldest daughter) has my middle name and so our first son will have Jake's. Also we like to use family names for middle names. :)
FOOD CRAVINGS
Summery foods and fruit
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it hear I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
*Again....not doing so well on that. I have started this week off better though......so far.
REASONS WHY I KNOW IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
Now I don't know how true this is or if it means anything at all....but I feel as though I am carrying Baby T. differently than I carried the girls.
BABY BELLY @ 21 WEEKS
& yes my belly button is sticking out but it never actually went back in after Delia so........yah!...it's kinda sorta always sticking out....you just can't see it unless I'm pregnant.......:)

1 comment:
I love the name, and now we can freely call him by it!! I can't wait to see Jude!! You really really are the cutest preggy momma ever. I'm jealous of your belly. Keeping you (and Trinity too) in my daily prayers for a wonderful, easy pregnancy, as well as an easy, quick L&D. Mwuah!
Post a Comment