We are 22 weeks today.
Baby T. is about 11 inches or roughly the size of a spaghetti squash.
His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct.
FOOD CRAVINGS
Anything Rachael Ray makes on her cooking show....
FOOD AVERSIONS
This isn't really an aversion BUT maybe if I put it hear I won't eat it anymore......
SWEETS, PROCESSED JUNK, AND ALL THAT OTHER UNHEALTHY STUFF!!
My new goal: As of April 1st I will no longer buy any food that is processed and unhealthy....sure there are a few things I will still buy, like cereal for example but for the most part I'm staying away from the bad stuff!
REASONS WHY I KNOW/THINK IT'S A BOY (besides the ultrasound pic)
This has nothing to do with the fact the he is a boy but he seems a lot more mellow than the girls....he moves around a lot but not as much as the girls did. Even during the ultrasound he was face down (facing my back) and was giving the ultrasound tech. a hard time because she couldn't get a good picture of his face/profile. Maybe he'll be a super cuddley and calm baby.......one can only hope! :)
BABY BELLY @ 22 WEEKS
No comments:
Post a Comment