The change I'm speaking of is to my blog but I'm more excited that the sun is going to be shining for the next TWO days. It feels like it's either been raining or dark and cloudy for a month! I miss the sun.
So anyways awhile back I wrote about how I was going to be making some changes. One of the most important changes was the blog name. I never really liked having our last name on here and let's face it...it wasn't very creative. So I not only changed the name but also the header....again. I like change...probably because we move so much. HA!
Also, there is a little poll on the right hand side. Make sure to cast your vote on what you think Baby T. is going to be!! Your have about 6 weeks to decide...
So welcome to the new and improved blog: Our Little Branch
2 comments:
Our Little Branch is cute! I like the new layout of the heading. Very creative.
I love the name! And how you put 'guess we'll have to move again...LOL! That is the T's!
Your design is great too...see you Friday!
Post a Comment