JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM
We are 12 weeks today.
Baby T. is about the size of a lime.
He or She will soon be peeing the amniotic fluid he/she is pretending to breath in.
In the beginning I had morning sickness but it has been better for the last few weeks.
Unless I eat every few hours though I feel horrible and nauseous...especially in the afternoon/evening...so I eat and eat and eat.
My next appointment is tomorrow. Hopefully we get to see the baby again.
I have more energy now.
FOOD CRAVINGS
Most of the time if I crave something and eat it then I don't crave it anymore at least for a while.
But one time a few weeks ago I REALLY wanted Chipotle but we had just cancelled our bank cards and didn't have any cash and they don't take checks....it was a long 4 days! But I finally got my Chipotle.
So I suppose that is one craving I have IF we are eating out.
And pizza always sounds good but we don't eat it often...which is just fine with me.
In the beginning when I was really nauseous and tired I wanted good tasty yummy BAD FOR YOU food that someone else made....I did not want to be the one making it!
FOOD AVERSIONS
Cereal-I can't stand it....unless it's Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops...HA!
Quesadillas with Ham-Just the thought makes me want to gag.
That's all I can think of right now....and honestly thinking about more might send me straight to the bathroom...
REASONS WHY I THINK IT'S A BOY
The pregnancy has felt differently since the beginning.
The nauseousness was/is different. It didn't/doesn't feel the same at all.
With the girls I could eat cereal all day and be just fine....as previously mentioned I can't stand it.
More cravings...I didn't really have any with the girls....I did however eat a whole lot more sweets with them....I still eat them cause I like them so much but I usually can't eat very much before I feel yucky.
I thought there were other reasons but right now I can't remember them...haha oh well.
Here's the ever growing Baby Belly at 12 weeks.
and here is how most of the shots looked....sometimes it seems as though Jake never cut the umbilical cord....it's like they're still attached...not a bad thing I might add.



5 comments:
That is so interesting that the pregnancy is different...I was convinced that Nutsy was a boy until the day she was born because her pregnancy was nothing like the girls. ;-)
I am so glad you are doing this! I wish I had started a blog when I got married...so many special memories forever recorded in computer-world...
Thanks Charlotte...It is nice having things all written down for later......:) You could always blog about memories and that will help them stay "alive". You could title the posts "Remember When". And everytime you remember something from the past you could post it under that title....it's a good idea that I might use too.
That is a good idea...now to have toe time to sit and write. :-)
you look GREAT!!!!!
I totally left the first message, because there were zero comments when I wrote it. But I don't see it here. Maybe I didn't save it right? Anyway, I said this was a cute idea, and I'd like to do the same thing next time I'm preggy. ;o) Your belly is perfectly cute!
Post a Comment