I'm reading: facebook statuses, blogs and Christmas wishlists.
I'm listening to: two girls complaining about hungry pains.
Delia's learning: how to read.
I'm watching: Season 4 of Lost!
I'm cooking: nothing because I'm too nauseous but at the same time I want to eat really good food.
I'm buying: Christmas presents.
I'm wearing: a pair of Jake's black loungey-like pants (because I need to wash laundry and my pudgy belly doesn't like some of my other pants), a red long-sleved shirt with a white short-sleeved blousy-like shirt and tan socks.
I'm thankful for: my wonderful husband and how much God has blessed us these past 6 years. (Our anniversary was yesterday.)
I'm creating: a life.......well God created it....and it's growing in me.
I'm praying: for ENERGY!
I'm planning: our anniversary getaway on Friday. This will be the first time I've ever left Delia and Madie overnight. This will be the first time we've been away together for longer than a few hours. This will be the longest I've ever been away from either of my girls.....the longest being maybe 5 hours....maybe. It's so needed and I can not wait to sleep in!
I'm looking forward to: this weekend.
A picture to share:
1 comment:
I love the picture! Have so much fun this Friday! Eat well, talk long, and sleep in!!
Post a Comment