I'm thinking: that pistachios are really good right now.
I'm reading: the Bible and Balancing the Sword. I realized recently that I read a lot but I don't read the Bible enough.
I'm listening to: a Curious George episode.
Delia's learning: about creation and Adam and Eve. We read Genesis 2 this morning.
I'm watching: Lost......still....we are on season 3.
I'm cooking: I'm not sure yet.
I'm reading: the Bible and Balancing the Sword. I realized recently that I read a lot but I don't read the Bible enough.
I'm listening to: a Curious George episode.
Delia's learning: about creation and Adam and Eve. We read Genesis 2 this morning.
I'm watching: Lost......still....we are on season 3.
I'm cooking: I'm not sure yet.
I'm buying: Christmas presents.
I'm wearing: Jeans, pink long-sleeved shirt w/ a short-sleeved black shirt over it and pink socks.
I'm thankful for: God's word.
I'm creating: Christmas cards.
I'm praying: that we will get healthy and stay healthy.
I'm wearing: Jeans, pink long-sleeved shirt w/ a short-sleeved black shirt over it and pink socks.
I'm thankful for: God's word.
I'm creating: Christmas cards.
I'm praying: that we will get healthy and stay healthy.
I'm planning: to get my Christmas shopping all done this weekend.
I'm looking forward to: Jake not working Friday and Saturday....(hopefully)
A picture to share:
I'm looking forward to: Jake not working Friday and Saturday....(hopefully)
A picture to share:
1 comment:
That picture is so funny! Madie is watching Dehlia to copy what she does...
You are the woman to get all your C shopping done this weekend!
Post a Comment