I'm thinking: That if you haven't heard the news by now then you must be wondering why there is an egg in our nest.
I'm reading: The Visitor by Lori Wick....yes I'm already on a new book...I finished the last one a day or so after I started it...
I'm listening to: The girls eating their afternoon snack....slurp slurp crunch crunch smack smack
Delia's learning: How to read....she's doing really well.
I'm watching: Lost....almost done with Season 2!
I'm cooking: Breakfast for dinner tonight. Yummy, Delicious Pancakes!
I'm buying: Rolls from Great Harvest Bread Co. for Thanksgiving.
I'm reading: The Visitor by Lori Wick....yes I'm already on a new book...I finished the last one a day or so after I started it...
I'm listening to: The girls eating their afternoon snack....slurp slurp crunch crunch smack smack
Delia's learning: How to read....she's doing really well.
I'm watching: Lost....almost done with Season 2!
I'm cooking: Breakfast for dinner tonight. Yummy, Delicious Pancakes!
I'm buying: Rolls from Great Harvest Bread Co. for Thanksgiving.
I'm wearing: Brown gauchos and a white and pink striped T-shirt....I should get some socks and a sweater though cause I'm chilly.
I'm thankful for: My health and that my family is healthy.
I'm creating: A few differnent photo books on Snapfish.
I'm praying: For the baby God is forming in my womb.
I'm planning: On having a clean house before we leave later this week.
I'm looking forward to: Spending time with family and eating lots of food.
A picture to share:
No comments:
Post a Comment