Wednesday, October 7

Gap Casting Call

So every Fall Gap puts on a Casting Call where you can enter pictures of your kids and possibly win the following:
-Professional Gap photo shoot
-Their photo in Gap stores nationwide
-$1,000 Gap GiftCard redeemable for a babyGap or GapKids wardrobe
-VIP vacation to see Disney's THE LION KING in New York or Las Vegas

So the rules go as followed:
-You have until Oct. 22nd to enter pictures.
-A panel of judges will narrow down all entries to 20 (5 baby boys, 5 baby girls, 5 boys and 5 girls).
-Voting starts Dec. 7th and ends Dec. 21st.
-The four children (one from each category) with the most votes will be announced Feb. 1st.

Pretty simple and cool. But there's more. This year they have a Fan Favorite feature. The Fan Favorite feature means that the child with the most amount of votes from now until Nov. 17th could win a seven-day/six-night family vacation to either Turks & Caicos or Jamaica from Beaches Resorts. The Fan Favorite winner will be announced on December 7, 2009.

So here's the deal. Obviously I think my own kids are adorable but I am a little biased. :) I entered a few pictures of
Delia and Madie. Click on their names and vote for their pictures. I don't really expect us to win the Fan Favorite because I started out a little late and some of those kids have thousands of votes already!! But I still thought it would be fun. So like I said all you have to do is click on their names and vote........EVERYDAY until Nov. 17th....not too hard right?

Oh and one more thing....you should enter your cutie patooties too! I think the age range is 0 to 10. But the pictures have to be within the last 3 months. If you enter leave me a comment and I'll be sure to vote for your kiddos too.

No comments: