Monday, September 14

What can I say.........

Things have been busy around here and blogging hasn't really made it on my to-do list. But since my lovely mother asked this morning when I would be updating the blog I decided it was about time I did. So I plan to post everyday for the next 5 days. That will hopefully catch me up on all of the stories, pictures and everything else so that maybe just maybe I can update more often. You see what happens is I either let too much time pass and the story is forgotten or I have so many things I want to write about that I don't know where to start. I'm a list writer...I write lists for EVERYTHING! I think to fix this little blogging problem I'm going to start making lists of things/stories that I want to blog about. Sound good? Great!

Moving on....I have a brand new little cute handsome adorable nephew to go along with my other 6 cute handsome adorable nephews (well some of those nephews probably wouldn't appreciate being called cute...but oh well....what are crazy aunties for?) Congrats Rachael and Tyler.........oh and Big brother Justus! We love you. ;)

And now I leave you with some recent pictures of the girls.............

If you give a baby a watermelon...
she'll eat and eat and eat...

& then ask for more.

Swinging at Papa and Gramma's

Goofy Girl

Madeline decided to "help" Gramma with the gardening...

She had a lot of fun!

the family that reads together learns together....?

until next time..............(hopefully tomorrow) :)

1 comment:

rachael said...

too cute!! guess i should get back to blogging, too!? love you four :)